well i continue to chip away at posting the evidence of the last several months. unfortunately due to a technical failure, i lost in the neighbourhood of 400+ photos and some traces of ireland fell victim to this [as did some really great studies of the colourful pants that italian men wear. but i digress...]. luckily, my friend/coguide kathryn salvaged a bunch for me. she actually took some really beautiful shots of our time there but it doesn't seem correct to post HER photos so here are my remains. if it looks urban, it is dublin. if it is remote and moody, it is the connemara. if there are cliffs or boats, it is inis mór....oh, and if it is a snail, that is my bedroom in galway. i had lots of little visitors there.
[now, this one was taken through my magic rainbow-enhancing glasses....]
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I must confess I'm disappointed about the lack of colourful pants, but what you did manage to salvage is nothing short of fantastic. This blog is always fun to look at. Great writing and some unbelievably gorgeous photos. When are you due back in Toronto, anyways? I'm looking forward to some good stories over the dinner table at 98.
1 comment:
I must confess I'm disappointed about the lack of colourful pants, but what you did manage to salvage is nothing short of fantastic. This blog is always fun to look at. Great writing and some unbelievably gorgeous photos. When are you due back in Toronto, anyways? I'm looking forward to some good stories over the dinner table at 98.
Post a Comment